A First-in-Human Study for the Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activity of SAR408701 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 408701 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 23 Jul 2019 Number of arms changed form 8 to 9, Planned number of patients changed from 313 to 337.
- 04 Jun 2019 Interim results (Data cut off 2 Aug 2018, n=22) of an ongoing expansion cohort in patients with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer with CEACAM5 expression, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Feb 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History