A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir/GS-5816 Fixed Dose Combination for 12 Weeks in Subjects With Chronic HCV
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRAL-1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Oct 2018 Results of a pooled analysis assessing patients reported outcomes from 11 studies, published in the Value in Health.
- 30 May 2018 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, China Drug Administration approved EPCLUSA for the treatment of adults with genotype 1-6 chronic hepatitis C virus infection based on results from five international Phase 3 studies, ASTRAL-1, ASTRAL-2, ASTRAL-3, ASTRAL-4 and ASTRAL-5.
- 09 May 2017 Results (n=123) of a retrospective analysis evaluating the safety and efficacy of sofosbuvir/velpatasvir in patients aged 65 and older with HCV GT 1-6 from ASTRAL 1, 2 & 3 studies, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History