Ticagrelor and absorb bioresorbable vascular scaffold implantation for recovery of vascular function after successful chronic total occlusion recanalization.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Coronary disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER-BVS
- 22 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Differences in increase of coronary blood flow (CBF) under adenosine administration in the coronary segment distal to the scaffold implanted immediately after CTO-PCI between the ticagrelor vs. clopidogrel group.) has been met as per the results presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 02 Nov 2017 Results assessing role of Ticagrelor vs. Clopidogrel in improving vascular function presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics