A Phase Ib/II, Multicentre, Open Label, Randomized Study of BI 836845 in Combination With Enzalutamide, Versus Enzalutamide Alone, in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Following Disease Progression on Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy and Abiraterone
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Xentuzumab (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 27 Dec 2019.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jun 2019 to 30 Aug 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History