A Phase 1A/1B, Open Label, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation, and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Food Effect, and Antitumor Activities of BGB-290 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pamiparib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, data were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019.
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, as of June 1, 2019, 101 patients were enrolled in the trial, with 64 patients in the dose-escalation component, and 37 patients in the dose-expansion component.
- 30 Sep 2019 Results presented in a BeiGene Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History