A Phase I Trial for the Use of Intravesical Cabazitaxel, Gemcitabine, and Cisplatin (CGC) in the Treatment of BCG-Refractory Non-muscle Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CGC
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 May 2020.
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=9) presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium