Prospective Cohort Study for the Real - Life Effectiveness Evaluation of GlycOpyrronium With IndacatERol Combination in the Management of COPD in Canada (POWER Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POWER
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 May 2018 Results (n=373) evaluating he real life effectiveness of IND/GLY in the management of symptomatic patients, replacing the long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) monotherapy of tiotropium or long-acting beta2-agonist/inhaled corticosteroid (LABA/ICS) fixed dose combination of salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (SFC) presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.