A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Comparative, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Infusion of Nemonoxacin Versus Levofloxain in Treating Adult Patients With CAP
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 16 Oct 2019 According to a TaiGen Biotechnology media release, the company received notice of on-site inspection from Center for Drug Evaluation of NMPA. The inspection will be activated at the end of October.
- 20 Sep 2019 According to a TaiGen Biotechnology media release, the company received notice of on-site inspection from Center for Drug Evaluation, NMPA for the NDA approval of Taigexyn (Nemonoxacin) intravenous formulation.
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History