A pre-operative window study evaluating the biological effects of the RANK-Ligand(RANKL) inhibitor Denosumab on normal breast tissue from BRCA1 and BRCA2mutation carriers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRCA-D
- Sponsors Amgen
- 07 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40, according to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 05 Aug 2014 New trial record