A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of AGB101on Slowing Progression of Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE4MCI
- Sponsors AgeneBio
- 03 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an AgeneBio media release, company has been awarded an additional grant from the National Institute on Aging (NIA) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and company expects to enroll the first patient during the first quarter of 2018
- 15 Sep 2015 According to an AgeneBio media release, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has granted a five year $7.5 million grant to AgeneBio for the study of AGB101 and its potential to prevent or delay the onset of Alzheimer's dementia. This trial is expected to be initiated in early 2016.