A Phase II Single Arm Pilot Study of the Chk1/2 Inhibitor (LY2606368) In BRCA1/2 Mutation Associated Breast or Ovarian Cancer, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, and High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Prexasertib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Jun 2018 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 17 Jan 2018 Results of the final analysis of the cohort of patients with BRCA wild-type high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma (n=28) published in the Lancet Oncology