An Open Label Phase I Trial of Intravenous Volasertib in Combination With Subcutaneous Azacitidine in Japanese Patients With Higher-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.