CONTROLING INTESTINAL COLONIZATION OF HIGH-RISK PATIENTS WITH EXTENDED- SPECTRUM BETALACTAMASE PRODUCING ENTEROBACTERIACEAE (ESBL-E) – A RANDOMIZED TRIAL (CLEAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fosfomycin tromethamine (Primary) ; Colistin; Gentamicin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Enterobacteriaceae infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR
- 01 Jul 2019 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.