An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection, With Severe Renal Impairment or End-Stage Renal Disease (RUBY-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY-I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 05 Oct 2018 Results of pharmacokinetic analysis of the phase 3 RUBY-I and RUBY-II (CTP:247959,CTP:258283) trials published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other five phase III trials, published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History