A Phase 1/2 Study of Ixazomib as a Replacement for Bortezomib or Carfilzomib for Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patients Recently Relapsed or Refractory to Their Last Combination Regimen Containing Either Bortezomib or Carfilzomib
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid; Bortezomib; Carfilzomib; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Lenalidomide; Melphalan; Prednisolone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomira USA
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=40) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History