A Phase 1/2 Study of Ixazomib as a Replacement for Bortezomib or Carfilzomib for Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patients Recently Relapsed or Refractory to Their Last Combination Regimen Containing Either Bortezomib or Carfilzomib
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid; Bortezomib; Carfilzomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Lenalidomide; Melphalan; Pomalidomide; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomira USA; Oncotherapeutics.
- 29 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 26 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 26 Aug 2019 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History