A Pilot Phase 2a, Multicentre, Open, Proof-of-concept Study on the Safety and the Efficacy of Allogeneic Osteoblastic Cells (ALLOB) Implantation in Lumbar Spinal Fusion
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 13 Jun 2019 Results presented in the Bone Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Functional Disability using Oswestry Disability Index) has been met, according to a Bone Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Lumbar fusion progression as assessed by X-rays and CT scan) has been met, according to a Bone Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History