A Phase 3, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study of LJPC-501 in Patients With Catecholamine-Resistant Hypotension (CRH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LJPC 501 (Primary)
- Indications Hypotension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHOS-3
- Sponsors La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- 06 Mar 2018 Results presented in a La Jolla Pharmaceutical company's media release.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release, results from the study will be presented at the 23rd International Conference on Advances in Critical Care Nephrology - AKI & CRRT 2018.
- 25 Feb 2018 According to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release, the abstract was published in the January Supplement of Critical Care Medicine and online.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History