A Proof of Concept Study to Investigate the Feasibility of Targeted Release of Doxorubicin From Lyso-thermosensitive Liposomal (LTSL) Doxorubicin (ThermoDox) Using Focused Ultrasound in Patients With Primary or Secondary Liver Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TARDOX
- 17 Jan 2019 Results presented in a Celsion Corporation media release.
- 17 Jan 2019 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, the results from this study were published in the peer-reviewed journal, Radiology.
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, this trial is supported by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre and was carried as part of a multi-disciplinary collaboration between Celsion, the Oxford University Institute of Biomedical Engineering, the Oncology Clinical Trials Office (OCTO) and the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.