Phase 1 Clinical Trial With Controlled Human Malaria Infection (CHMI) Open-label Dose Safety, Reactogenicity, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of the Vaccine Candidate Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Protein (FMP012), Administered Intramuscularly With AS01B Adjuvant System in Healthy Malaria-Naïve Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AS01B (Primary) ; FMP012 subunit malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.