Pazopanib Neoadjuvant Trial in Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas (PAZNTIS): A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Preoperative Chemoradiation or Preoperative Radiation Plus or Minus Pazopanib (NSC737754)
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Ifosfamide
- Indications Alveolar soft part sarcoma; Cancer metastases; Carcinoma; Chondrosarcoma; Clear cell sarcoma; Fibroma; Haemangiosarcoma; Histiocytoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Liver cancer; Malignant fibrous histiocytoma; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Osteosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAZNTIS
- 31 May 2020 Results reporting on adolescents and young adults (AYA) accrual (defined as 15-39 years) to the NC arm and a survey aiming to identify barriers to enrolling AYA patients onto ARST1321 presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Mar 2020 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.