Phase 4 Study to Assess the Safety of Nasal Influenza Immunisation in Egg Allergic Children - a Multicentre Observational Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccines-live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SNIFFLE2 Study
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2015 Accrual to date is 106% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.