Phase I Dose Finding/Phase II Placebo-Controlled Trial of Eltrombopag During Consolidation Therapy in Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PrECOG
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of phase I dose finding part of the trial, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to recommendation of an independent data and monitoring committee, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History