Study to Assess Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Gel, 0.38% Versus Vehicle Gel for the Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Following Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 04 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.