A Phase Ib Study of the Oral PARP Inhibitor Olaparib With the Oral mTORC1/2 Inhibitor AZD2014 or the Oral AKT Inhibitor AZD5363 for Recurrent Endometrial, Triple Negative Breast, and Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary) ; Olaparib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Nov 2021.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=38) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress