A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN LABEL PHASE II STUDY OF CARFILZOMIB, CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CCyd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CRd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or Continuous Treatment With CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (12 Cycles) Without Transplant, All Followed by MAINTENANCE With LENALIDOMIDE (R) Versus LENALIDOMIDE AND CARFILZOMIB (CR) IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA (MM) PATIENTS ELEGIBLE FOR AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANT
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORTE
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=309) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jun 2017 Planned interim analysis results (n=281) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association