A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN LABEL PHASE II STUDY OF CARFILZOMIB, CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CCyd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CRd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or Continuous Treatment With CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (12 Cycles) Without Transplant, All Followed by MAINTENANCE With LENALIDOMIDE (R) Versus LENALIDOMIDE AND CARFILZOMIB (CR) IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA (MM) PATIENTS ELEGIBLE FOR AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANT
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORTE
- 04 Jun 2019 Results evaluating the benefit of KRd_ASCT_KRd vs KRd12 in specific subgroups of patients, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (Data cut-off May 30, 2018)