Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of BMS-986120 in Healthy Subjects and the Effect of BMS-986120 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986120 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.