A Pilot Randomized Tissue-Based Study Evaluating Anti-PD1 Antibody or Anti-PD1 + Bevacizumab or Anti-PD1 + Anti-CTLA-4 in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Are Eligible for Cytoreductive Nephrectomy, Metastasectomy or Post-Treatment Biopsy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=105) presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 14 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019.