Most Closely HLA-Matched Allogeneic LMP1/2-Specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes for Treatment of Patients With Relapsed EBV-Associated Diseases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baltaleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Epstein-Barr virus infections; Hodgkin's disease; Leiomyosarcoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MALTED
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Feb 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Aug 2014 New trial record