A Phase 2a, Open-Label Trial Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered SNC-102 in Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acamprosate (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synchroneuron
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.