Comparative efficacy of rivaroxaban and warfarin to prevent stroke and systemic embolism in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation in a real world setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen
- 09 Aug 2014 New trial record
- 04 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 19th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.