Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Correction of Anemia in Subjects With Non-Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (NDD-CKD) (PRO2TECT-CORRECTION)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRO2TECT-CORRECTION
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 09 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 09 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Mar 2019 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, company expects to complete enrollment in 2019 and top-line results are anticipated in mid-2020, subject to the accrual of MACE.