A Randomized, open-label, single dose, crossover phase I clinical study to compare the pharmacokinetic profiles and bactericidal activity of Zabofloxacin 183mg, 367mg and Levofloxacin 250mg after oral administration in healthy volunteer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zabofloxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Dong Wha Pharmaceutical
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.