A Prospective 1-year, Open-label, Two Arms, Multicenter, Phase IIa Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Once a Month Long-acting Intramuscular Injection of 80 or 40 mg Glatiramer Acetate (GA Depot) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mapi Pharma
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Mapi Pharma media release, three-year study results from NCT03362294 and NCT02212886 were presented in September 2019 in the late breaking news session of ECTRIMS 2019 conference at Stockholm.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a Mapi Pharma media release, data from this study will be presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS).
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History