A Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Intratumoral CAVATAK™ (Coxsackievirus A21, CVA21) in Patients With Stage IIIc and Stage IV Malignant Melanoma to Extend Dosing for up to 48 Weeks Total (VLA-008 CALM Ext)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CALMext; VLA-008 CALM Ext
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 07 Jun 2016 Combined results of parent and extension study assessing the dynamics of tumor response (n=70) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2016, according to a Viralytics media release.