A Phase 4 Safety And Efficacy Study Of Bosutinib (Bosulif (Registered)) In Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Previously Treated With One Or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
- 23 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.