Randomized Study Comparing Switching to Raltegravir-based Antiretroviral Versus Maintaining Any Other Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV Monoinfected Patients Impact on Fatty Liver and Liver Fibrosis Assessed by Noninvasive Diagnostic Methods.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.