A Phase II Open Label, Roll Over Study of the Long Term Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of Oral BIBF 1120 in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOMORROW
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 May 2018 Results of pooled analysis assessing safety from six studies (INPULSIS-1, INPULSIS-2, TOMORROW and their open-label extension) presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary according to European Clinical Trials Database.