A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986104 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986104 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.