LONG TERM SAFETY FOLLOW UP OF PATIENTS ENROLLED IN THE PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL OF HAEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL GENE THERAPY FOR THE WISKOTT-ALDRICH SYNDROME(GTG 002-07 AND GTG 003-08)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs WASp gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms WAS FUP
- Sponsors Genethon
- 18 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2027.
- 18 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2027.
- 21 Apr 2015 Interim results of first 6 patients published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), as per Genethon media release.