LONG TERM SAFETY FOLLOW UP OF PATIENTS ENROLLED IN THE PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL OF HAEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL GENE THERAPY FOR THE WISKOTT-ALDRICH SYNDROME(GTG 002-07 AND GTG 003-08)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs WASp gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms WAS FUP
- Sponsors Genethon
- 21 Apr 2015 Interim results of first 6 patients published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), as per Genethon media release.
- 13 Mar 2015 Accrual to date is 20% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.