A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Epacadostat Administered in Combination With Nivolumab in Select Advanced Cancers (ECHO - 204)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-204
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Incyte Corporation
- 09 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 18 Jul 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (Data cut off: 29 Oct, 2017; n=50) from expansion cohort of the study presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History