A phase III, multicentre, randomized, open label clinical trial comparing azacytidine (Vidaza) versus fludarabine and cytarabine (Fluga Scheme) in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUGAZA
- 22 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.