A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of UCB4940 Administered as Add-on to Certolizumab Pegol Therapy in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary) ; Certolizumab pegol
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 18 Jun 2019 Georgia was a planned location as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from Baseline 2 in DAS28(CRP)), as per results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 08 Jun 2019 Results evlatuating the safety and efficacy of dual neutralisation of interleukin (IL)-17A and IL-17F with bimekizumab in addition to certolizumab pegol (CZP) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and inadequate response (IR) to certolizumab pegol are published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases