A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of UCB4940 Administered as Add-on to Certolizumab Pegol Therapy in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary) ; Certolizumab pegol
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary as per European Clinical Trials Database record.