A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy for Uncontrolled Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures in Subjects With Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Generalised seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALOR
- Sponsors UCB Biosciences
- 18 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 06 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.