A Phase II Study of Enzalutamide Plus Dutasteride as First Line Treatment for Vulnerable Patients =/> 65 Years Old With Systemic Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=31) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.