PANGEA-IMBBP: Personalized Antibodies for Gastro-Esophageal Adenocarcinoma - A 1st Pilot Metastatic Trial of Biologics Beyond Progression
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Depatuxizumab; Nivolumab; Ramucirumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANGEA; PANGEA-IMBBP
- 20 Jan 2018 Since Aug 2015, 38 patients have been accrued according to the trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.