A Phase II Clinical Extension Study of PRO-044 in Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMN 044 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Nederland
- 31 May 2016 According to a BioMarin media release, the company intends to discontinue clinical and regulatory development of Kyndrisa as well as the three other first-generation follow-on products, BMN 044, BMN 045 and BMN 053, currently in Phase 2 studies for distinct forms of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from planning to discontinued, according to a BioMarin media release.
- 14 Aug 2014 New trial record